If you are newly or nearly engaged and reading this… Huge congrats to you! We are so excited for you as you navigate not only planning the event that is a wedding, but also as you embark on a life together! We are so thrilled that you found each other!
The following scenario was a common occurence for Meg and I as we started out –
Meg and I: Do you have any questions for us?
Bride and Groom: We’re not sure what we are suppose to be asking.
Meg and I have been meeting with potential brides and groom’s together for almost 10 years now, so we have become very comfortable with these conversations. But we also want to keep perspective in these meetings and remember that the couples we meet are not necessarily familiar or comfortable with these consultations. With this in mind we decided to create a video sharing 10 (plus a couple) photography questions that you might consider as you are in the process of finding the perfect photographer for you big day!! Let us know if we are missing anything, or if you have any questions for us as you are planning your big day!
Here are the 10 photography questions we elaborated on in the video –
10. Is the photographer available?
9. How does the photographer describe their style?
8. How will the photographer interact with you and the guests on the wedding day?
7. What is your budget for photography?
6. Ask yourself – How important is it to have a specific photographer?
5. Does the photographer do engagement photos? Are they included?
4. Does the photographer offer the products that you want to end up with after the wedding?
3. What does it take to book the photographer?
2. Do you love their photography?
1. Do you love the photographer?
Some other resources you might find helpful –
You can leave comments below letting us know what you think or if you have anymore questions for us! Thanks for visiting and happy planning!!
Oh what a hoot this was! Meg sat down with Leah and Anna from Tart Beauty. They were able to give a lot of great insight into planning for a wedding or a photo shoot from the hair and makeup side of things. Thanks ladies for being willing to share!
Don’t forget to subscribe… and if you have any questions about hair and makeup or weddings in general. Make sure you leave a comment or use the hashtag #ASKevantide
Here is a link to the interview with Tart Beauty
And a few beautiful brides from this Summer that utilized Tart Beauty.
And the Tart’s from a shoot we did for them:-).